BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年10月25日星期日

no mood....

2day i try write english...bt veri difficult o...wan think a long time..haiz...2day wif u date....bt i saw to u veri boring...cos i meet my friend in jj....wif my friend eat lunch at sushi king...so nice o..hahaha...n we chat a long time..cos we us long time no c jor...bt u js silent n sit my beside onli...i dun knw wat can i do...js ask u veri rubbish question...after tat we eating finish in sushi king...we "san bang"in jj....th i wif u go other place...on the way..us no chat anything..js c the outside....haiz..wat happen us???so sad....thn i feel the whole day u veri bad mood...i'm try say many kidding to u...bt nt diffirent...so i keep my mouth dun say anything to u...(i hate tis feel...shit)hei...i'm yr gf..nt yr friend,ok??u gt understand my mood....u gt wat problem wont tel me nw...js tel her knw...fck....if like tat...u choose her be yr gf..dun wan me be yr gf...tis month i passing veri sad...hope next month can change tis.....

0 评论: